Turn your iOS device into a workout guide with Home Fitness — Bodyweight Training Challenge app
Mark Briscoe, a mobile developer focused on a wide variety of applications, has recently announced release ofHome Fitness — Bodyweight Training Challenge app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Unlike many other exercise programs found today on the App Store, Home Fitness — Bodyweight Training Challenge app focuses not only on helping its user become more physically fit but also helping them achieve this level of fitness in a manner that also encourages them to stay healthy. Specifically, Home Fitness program is structured to strengthen user’s core muscle groups, offers 3 workout levels as well as this app lets users take selfies and compare workout results over time.
Improve your form with Home Fitness — Bodyweight Training Challenge app. Home Fitness is a IOS fitness app that consist of Bodyweight training exercises which is commonly known as “Calisthenics” or sometimes called “CalAesthetics” training.
With Home Fitness you can:
• Easy to use user interface
• Free New Recruit Workout to get you started
• Three workout levels to choose from
• Check your progress workout times, average intensity and completed workouts
• View awards received for workout partially or fully completed
• Show off your awards to your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Email or Text
• Take selfies and compare workout results over time
• View and practice the individual exercises from the exercise database
Download Home Fitness — Bodyweight Training Challenge app now on the #AppStore https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/home-fitness-bodyweight-training-challenge/id1179713052?mt=8